Sunday, February 14, 2010

G11 visits Atlanta







I had to go to Atlanta this past week for CPT training, and was able to snap a few shots after the first day's session. The VA put us up at the Omni Hotel/CNN Center, and I had a surprisingly good view of the downtown skyline from my 14th floor room. It was also kinda cool being able to see the the CNN studios across the atrium, right outside my hotel door. If you ever have to stay in Atlanta, I recommend the Omni Hotel. Excellent service from a great staff, very nice rooms, and easy access to most of Atlanta's major attractions (which I unfortunately did not have time to visit, since I was there for the training). Anyway... even though I didn't have a tripod with me, I still think I got some decent shots. I had a chance to play around with the G11's settings/controls a little bit, and am enjoying this camera more and more every time I use it.

More pics can be found here:

1 comment: